The tuition fee at Piga Driving Schools does not consist of a single payment to be paid before the start of the course, it consists of various services provided at the educational institution. The cost of the training depends directly on the number of classes and the category you intend to take: for example, at one of the driving schools in Piga, its administration immediately sets the price for each service on its website:
- Price of theoretical course .
- The price of one lesson (for a car with an automatic transmission, the lesson will be a bit more expensive than a car with a manual transmission).
- Payment for services in the RTSD. This includes the cost of taking the theory test, driving test, driving the exam and the cost of the driver’s license itself.
- Medical Commission.
In addition to compulsory training, students are offered first-aid courses.If you are a relatively serious young person or a responsible young woman who wants to learn how to drive a car confidently and safely with the rules of the road, then you will most likely attend all practical classes, including first aid training. It is not difficult to imagine that the whole training package will cost you a large sum of money, which will be difficult to accumulate at once, even though the courses last for about 2 months, and you will be able to pay for the lessons gradually.
Best Option: Credit Training
Banks and credit companies have not been able to ignore such a financial problem for their customers, so they started introducing a program in their credit offer that would allow them to complete a driving school with a gradual credit payment.
In essence, driving school credit is a consumer credit , and it is relatively easy to get it if you meet the most basic requirements. The first bank that decided to grant loans for driving school was Fitadele. It started working with a specific brand of driving school networks, so credits are only given to prospective drivers when they are going to or are studying directly with Fitadele’s business partner.
Fitadele credit for driving school
The student loan can be applied for within 10 minutes at any driving school within the Fitadele Business Partner Network.
What will a prospective driving school student need in order to get a loan and cover their tuition costs:
- Passport or ID card .
- The prospective borrower must be 18 years of age when applying for the loan.
- The applicant for the loan must have a stable income in the territory of the Republic of Latvia.
What are the benefits of getting a credit card for driving school?
- The credit is secured by a prestigious and popular bank, which boasts its excellent reputation and long-term reliability.
- The credit is drawn up quite simply on the basis of two documents and in an instant.
- A prospective student does not have to go anywhere to get credit – cash assistance is applied for at any driving school that is part of the Citadel Partner Network.
- Loyal credit terms that allow almost anyone to complete a driving course.
- The annual interest rate is paid in increments of each monthly loan payment.
- Repayment period – from 3 months to 5 years .
- The amount of the loan is 100-5000 dollar.
- If the client (prospective student) is between the ages of 18 and 21, the amount of credit he / she can expect will not exceed 1000 dollar.
- When applying for a loan amounting to $ 1400, the customer must make a down payment of 10% and more of the loan amount.
If you have decided to take a driver training course in leasing then you should indicate in the questionnaire that you would like to complete the leasing course. If you have any additional questions regarding this loan, you can contact a Fitadele Bank Credit Consultant by telephone to find out the details of the financing.
Other ways to pay for driver courses
Of course, Fitadele is not the only bank that offers such a credit program, so if that creditor refuses you, you may want to try funding from another organization. An alternative payment method can also be a credit card as well as regular cash loans for consumer.
If you are unable to officially certify your income or if your credit history is not ideal, try reaching out to little-known new credit organizations that are just beginning to build their customer base. And the last option is quick loans or pawn shops (if you have valuable items you don’t need right now).